Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Subway Art

Since I am new to blogging I am still working on the art of taking decent photos to share.  As you can see it is still a work in progress!  So I have been sitting at my computer on a photo editing website called Picnik.  I love it!  Soooo many super cool things to do.  I am very proud to say that I created my very own subway art. I loved the idea over at Oopsey Daisy . Here is my version...


I had the frame, which I got a the Dollar Store, and Mod Podged paper to it.  I didn't really have anything to put in it until now! I added the burlap flowers, bow and done!  I also put in my children's names so it feels special to me!

I have also created one for you to use if you'd like! (I moved things around a bit!)
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment