Monday, June 6, 2011

Party ~ Crafts

Well, well, well, what a busy week we have had around here!  I have exciting things to share!

My daughter had her party and we did a couple of crafts...girls like crafts, RIGHT...?  Well, these lil' ladies did!  The first craft we did was t-shirt drawing.  We got craft markers (not paint so we didn't have to wait for them to dry) and everyone got a shirt.  I made some changes to the shirts...see...




Just cut off the sleeves and ties some ribbon at the shoulders.  They turned out really cute!  

On my daughter's shirt I sewed on a "10" since she's turning 10.  I think it turned out cute!  She likes it too!


Another little thing we usually do during birthday parties is have all the people attending sign a picture frame (or matting for a picture).  This is just a $1.00 wooden picture frame from Michael's.  I spray painted it pink and added the ribbon.




We take a picture of the group and it's a cute memento of the party. (I haven't had the pictures developed yet.)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment